Last Minute CHEAP Spanish Class Sign-up!!

RobinsonGO

Registered
LAST MINUTE CHEAP SPANISH CLASS SIGNUP!!

La Universidad de La Matanza is offering a beginner-intermediate Spanish class starting, i believe, in the beginning of September. The class will be held twice per week for two hours per class for only 100 pesos per month. The University is located on Moreno 1621. The university stopped this class because they received no new students; they told me that if I can find 4 other individuals they will re-open this class. The phone number to the university is 4383-1323 to sign up. My name, Andrew Robinson, is already on the list.

TOMORROW AUGUST 5th IS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP.

For any other questions you can email me [email protected] or just call them directly.

Saludos

tortadepatti said:
What time of day would they be?

You know, you should call the university for that one. I believe they are in the early evening at 6 or 7 so that people can make the class after work.

Dude, I appreciate the heads up, but it would have been good to have a little more notice.

joelie said:
Dude, I appreciate the heads up, but it would have been good to have a little more notice.

Yeah, well, me too, so it goes. You interested?
So far we got four, could use one or two more!

I am interested, however I need a little more detail first eg. length of course, days etc., before I can make a final decision - but I would LIKE to join the class.

I tried calling the number you have above this afternoon, although they gave me (well, my husband) a different number to call, which then just rang out, so I didn't get any of the information I was hoping for.

I am going to try calling again on Monday, and can probably give you a clearer answer then (although I know we are already after the deadline).

joelie said:
I am interested, however I need a little more detail first eg. length of course, days etc., before I can make a final decision - but I would LIKE to join the class.

I tried calling the number you have above this afternoon, although they gave me (well, my husband) a different number to call, which then just rang out, so I didn't get any of the information I was hoping for.

I am going to try calling again on Monday, and can probably give you a clearer answer then (although I know we are already after the deadline).

Ok. I can not completely answer that question but I will do my best. I believe its a long running course and you can continue to take it as long as they have enough students and find it worth it to continue months after months. I also believe the class is around 7-9pm or something like that. I hope this helps Joelie.

For everyone's information, I did get a hold of them and they are willing to wait one more week for the deadline since I did come up with 4 names. I am going to go into the University on Monday to physically give them the names. If anyone wants to meet me there that is ok. (We can work the time out later)

As for the phone number: If you dial a 4 after the woman speaking this brings you to the idioma department.

Saludos,
Drew

We have gotten more than 6 names at this point, which is great! Keep emailing me! I will be giving all your names to La Matanza this Monday I will also be providing all the details such as EXACT time, date, duration, billing and so forth on Monday.
Saludos!
Drew

I have sent everyone who emailed me an email with all the exact information. If there is anyone else who is still interested in this let me know!

Saludos,
Drew

The class will be starting in one week! If there are any others interested please feel free to email me!

Drew

Back