Late Night Pharmacies - Sleeping Aids

Liveinbaa

Registered
Hi all -

Missed my appointment with my shrink this week and have insomnia. Usually am prescribed Klonopin or Valium (prefer the former...) or even Xanax for a day or two but I don't have a recebo.

It's 7:30 PM on a Friday. I know if I look around long enough I'll find an open pharmacy but I'd prefer guidance...

Anyone know any pharmacies that would still be open (not pharmecity or the other big chains) that might be able to help out for a nice premium?

PM me if you'd like.

Hi all -

Missed my appointment with my shrink this week and have insomnia. Usually am prescribed Klonopin or Valium (prefer the former...) or even Xanax for a day or two but I don't have a recebo.

It's 7:30 PM on a Friday. I know if I look around long enough I'll find an open pharmacy but I'd prefer guidance...

Anyone know any pharmacies that would still be open (not pharmecity or the other big chains) that might be able to help out for a nice premium?

PM me if you'd like.
There are pharmacies open 24 hs around most hospitals in the city. If you give some more info on where you are it might be easier to give you some pointers.

I had this problem once before and went to a small place that I just had to pay an additional 20 pesos because I didn't have the recebo tho that was a few months back.

(point is they'd probably have to be lenient - which is why I figured pharmacy etc. were not possible)

The ones open all night are the ones most likely to be a stickler about recetas. A lot of farmacities have a 24 hr walk up window

ugh- well if anyone has any helpful tips, would be great to get some sleep :(

I suffer from insomnia and I bought pasionaria and valariana (at a pharmacy actually, but you can also get them at stores). Boiled water, put in a tablespoon of each, let it set 10 minutes. As strong as pills--slept for 9 hours.

Its Friday can't you just substitute copious amounts of ethanol?

if at 11-12you haven't found anything and you're desperate for zs. Send me a pm you can swing by my house in Nunez and I'll help you out. Disclaimer, I will have taken part in the above suggestion . :)

Back