Later Night Saturday Night Meetup! 40+ beers Pub Crawl

BAFinance

Registered
Hey,

Hey Rease, sorry to intermingle Sat night events.

BUT...

International Beer Day

with The Buenos Aires Pub Crawl! Save the date people because August 6th, 2011 will be a day to remember! Actually you'll definitely not remember it because you'll be blacked out. There will be over 40 different types of beer! We are going to rock The Temple Bar in Recoleta with kegstands, beerbongs, beerpong, games, prizes, and a live Polka Band! It could be the CRAZIEST party The Buenos Aires Pub Crawl has thrown this year without a doubt!
The cost is 30 pesos per person. The party will take place at The Temple Bar.

Great opportunity to drink more than the standard 5 Buenos Aires beers!

Could you tell us (any of) the beers you'll be featuring? That's what I'm most interested in...

Where is the Temple Bar?
What time does the event start?

I went to one of these a few months back, was a great laugh. Perfect timing for another go i reckon! :)

Sounds like something a little different so I'll be heading along. I'm sure it will be a big night!

there was free registration with the pub crawl if you email them before 6. dunno how strict they are but worth a quick message to save a couple of beers worth!

I'm heading to the beer day event, not the pub crawl. I'm surprised they're still having the pub crawl on at the same time.

ah i thought it was the same thing, seeing as there won't be any pub crawling.

either way, maybe ill catch you down there! have a good un :)

Back