Latest, Best Spelling Errors On This Site!

mmoon

Registered
Aren't we supposed to be native (semi) English speaking expats? The spelling mistakes on this site are crazy, and often hilarious.

My latest favorite, about Joe's nemesis, who someone suggested was trying to BLACKMALE him.

Interesting image that conjures up...

Aren't we supposed to be native (semi) English speaking expats? The spelling mistakes on this site are crazy, and often hilarious.

My latest favorite, about Joe's nemesis, who someone suggested was trying to BLACKMALE him.

Interesting image that conjures up...

I found that amusing. In fairness, though, for many people here English is a second language, so I do not expect perfection. On the other hand, when a misspelling or other mistake confuses the meaning, I won't hesitate to point it out.

And the award goes to :lol: -> http://baexpats.org/topic/27738-how-much-to-charge-for-copywrighting-jobs/

You can laugh as much as you want and make fun of my spelling,

English is the 5th language I speak.

I have never lived in an English speaking country.

ich bedanke mich recht herzlich für die unterstützung sehr geehrte Herr Ajoknoblauch

I find it silly to point out spelling/grammatical errors on a forum like this. I really don't think it is that important on a forum composed of native and non-native speakers. Unless, of course, you are soliciting work as a "copywrighter" or "copyedytor."

You can laugh as much as you want and make fun of my spelling,

English is the 5th language I speak.

I have never lived in an English speaking country.

ich bedanke mich recht herzlich für die unterstützung sehr geehrte Herr Ajoknoblauch

Bitte schön (aber Unterstützung, mit Großbuchstabe).

I find it silly to point out spelling/grammatical errors on a forum like this. I really don't think it is that important on a forum composed of native and non-native speakers. Unless, of course, you are soliciting work as a "copywrighter" or "copyedytor."

It always makes sense when the meaning is unclear, and sometimes when it's just amusing.

Back