Lawyer

TERKILD

Registered
Quick question:

I am in need of a registered lawyer to write a few letters and Carta Documentos fro me. (Seems like the Argentinians in general only reply to carta documentos when they come from a lawyer).
So basically I am only looking for someone with the title and a little basic knownledge, not anyone for procecution etc.
Does anybody know a youngster that wanna earn a few dollars for a easy job?

Thanks for you help......

TERKILD said:
Quick question:

I am in need of a registered lawyer to write a few letters and Carta Documentos fro me. (Seems like the Argentinians in general only reply to carta documentos when they come from a lawyer).
So basically I am only looking for someone with the title and a little basic knownledge, not anyone for procecution etc.
Does anybody know a youngster that wanna earn a few dollars for a easy job?

Thanks for you help......

Hi there.

If you need to send a "Carta Documento" it has to be signed and written by the person who's sending the thing.
Otherwise, if you want a laywer to "sign" it, he has to have a "power of representation" which is expensive, it has to be certified by a notary, and completely needless in order to send a carta documento.

I recommend you to write down whatever you want of a normal paper, go to the mail office, and past it down to a "carta documento" kind of paper. and that would be it.

Bring your ID. and the destinatary info.

Cheers.

Leo.

I am a New York attorney recently relocated here with a relationship with a law firm here. Provide me with contact info and I will see if I can help.

Leo, thanks for your response.....
I am already Carta Documento expert, with some 30 or more behind me....(Tenant, administration, building issues).
Fact is this: No one take any action before letter comes from lawyer, (my own lawyer told me that too). As soon as the letter is from a lawyer the person re-think the strategy and take it more serious.
My lawyer has already sent CD without the power of presentation, just with a remark that its on behalf of me!
But again, do not wanna use an expensive lawyer for very simple issues, just dont have the plata for its. (latest is a water damage in my apartment caused by a neighbour). So....still need this newbie to help me out....ONLY for the lawyer title!

My husband is an Argentine lawyer. He can help you too [email protected] He has done several CD on our behalf since we moved to Argentina last year. Gas company, Claro, construction workers you name it he sent one. He is licensed in BA, Cordoba and San Luis.

Ibindarte: Thanks, that sounds like it could work!
Like I posted to start with: Its just to intimidate, not for process or court!
(Sorry to use the word intimidate, but, that just how it is here in this country.....sweet talk does not bring you anywhere......tried it for 1,5 year!)

Back