Learning Spanish Through Language Course

sharif

Registered
Hi

I am arriving from Palestine to Buenos Aires on on january, and i would like to attend a Spanish course in a non commercial school, university courses would be preferred.

Could somebody please guide me through how i can find those courses?

Thanks

I don't know the details but those are found at either UBA Universidad de Buenos Aires or UB Universidad Belgrano. UBA the info I have been told is on their website and you sign up about a week before. The programs usually last a month each..

http://www.celu.edu.ar/en

I believe almost all the institutions participating offer a preparation courses. You will need to enroll in the university first or bribe the instructor. I think the "fee" was $500-700 pesos to attend if not registered in the University.

If your goal is to learn Spanish I would avoid university entirely. Everyone I've spoke to has had poor experiences with those Spanish classes and ultimately failed the CELU. You can learn in a month with a private tutor what will take a year at University. If you area a native English speaker shouldn't be too difficult to make a quid pro quo deal with an Argentine English instructor.

Back