Leaving and Want to sell iPad 2 and MacBook Pro

TomAtAlki

Registered
I think my prices are the best in town, at least the best of those I've seen but I am leaving back to the US in abut a week and would really like to sell so make me an offer I can't refuse!!

I have an iPad 2, 32GB, WiFi only with green Apple magnetized cover in perfect condition. Apple Care Warrantee is good until Dec 1, 2012 with phone support until Mar 1 2012. $799US or equivalent in Pesos (@ 4.5 to 1).

Also have a 13" MacBookPro, 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 4GB RAM and 350Gig Hard Drive. Perfect condition with snap-on red plastic case. Officially model number 7,1. Full spec are here http://support.apple.com/kb/SP583. Also have extended Apple Care until June 21, 2013 which includes phone support. $1199US or equivalent in Pesos (@ 4.5 to 1).

You can reach me at a PM or [email protected]

Thanks

your ipad is more expensive than a new one, do you sell it with something else, like speakers or something?

The cover they include adds another USD $40 plus taxes to the value. The price is ok for the local market, but you'll have better results selling at MercadoLibre to locals, rather than expats here. Expats are usually not going to want to pay more than ebay prices for used items.

I agree. Better luck on Mercadolibre. But if you actually look at the link I posted from Mercadolibre, they are selling a similar used Ipad 2 32gb wifi with the cover for $ 600 usd.

2GuysInPM said:
The cover they include adds another USD $40 plus taxes to the value. The price is ok for the local market, but you'll have better results selling at MercadoLibre to locals, rather than expats here. Expats are usually not going to want to pay more than ebay prices for used items.

TheBlackHand said:
I agree. Better luck on Mercadolibre. But if you actually look at the link I posted from Mercadolibre, they are selling a similar used Ipad 2 32gb wifi with the cover for $ 600 usd.

When I last looked (a couple of weeks ago) the least expensive was around $900US hence my $800US. I am into it for $700US but, because of your link, I will sell for $600US if you or anyone else is interested. Mine is still under warrantee, in perfect condition and you don't have to mess with MercadoLibre.

Thanks, Tom

Another thing to keep in mind is that the expat crowd is also presumably (or at least more likely) aware that the iPad 3 is set to be unveiled shortly.

Back