legal and accounting help for running an office in BA

amat

Registered
Hi all,

I've just finished the process of incorporating a company here, and am looking for a firm that can continue to handle legal (and possibly accounting) matter on a monthly basis from now on. Things are about to get more complicated for us as we rent an office space, hire staff (all will be done in blanco), deal with payroll and accounting, etc.
to start out, the office will really be too small to justify fulltime in-house hires to handle this stuff.

Any recs for any firms that can handle this would be greatly appreciated.

thank you!

as you say "a company" you mean a SRL or SA ?? Or it is a "Monotributista" company ??

First ones will come very expensive for accounting. The cheapest ones (but not very good ones with very low knowledge and bad work handling *bad experiance*) will cash you for a SRL/SA beginning from 500 Pesos or more depending on your activity and work for balance.

Very good accounting companies will cash you about 1000 or more / month + cash extra fee for yearly balance. For that ones I can send you the data who will do it for me. They are very well organized, very fast, every in time and have knowledge for all stuff/laws. But as I told not a cheap one.

For "monotributistas" you will pay about 300 Pesos / month or more.

As for "legal" you should do it with the same lawer with whom you have incorporated the SRL/SA as they should be declared in the company contract too. Even you must change the contract as it will cost you again a lot of money.

For any additional info write me a PM. I have a SRL since some years here.

HI Schef,

thanks a lot for your info.

it's an SRL that I have here.

I actually got a PM from another member of this forum recommending an accountant who can do all the payroll, taxes etc. so I guess I would need to keep the lawyer on to handle annual meetings, etc, and then an accountant for the financial stuff.

I just wasn't sure if there are firms that do all of that together to simplify...

thanks!

I too would highly recommend Martin Fandino. He have and continue to work with Martin on several different issues from Visas to incorporating in Argentina and everything that goes along with that - including accounting and tax.

Not only is he extremely knowledgeable about legal matters - his English is perfect and he goes above and beyond what you would expect from a normal lawyer.

When my husband and I were shopping around for legal help - we interviewed several different lawyers and Martin was by far best and the most knowledgeable - he was a real pleasure interacting with.

I cannot say enough good stuff about him - if you utilize his services I can guarantee you will not be sorry. Please feel free to PM me if you have additional questions.

Martín A. Fandiño
San Martín 686, 5th floor
C1004AAN Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tel.: (54-11) 4314-0250
[email protected]
www.fandinoabogados.com

***You can get an idea of just how helpful he is by searching his posts on this board - he goes by Attorney in BA.

Good luck!

Back