Legal Help Just Like Back Home/New Kid on the Block

Street_Lawyer

Registered
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
4
Likes
0
Hello,

A friend of mine just told me about this group forum, and I just wanted to introduce myself to the group and extend any of my help or services, in hopes of also meeting friends or clients. :)

I'm a young expat lawyer (Emory University in ATL) originally from the US living in Recoleta for a year, fluent in Spanish and a few other languages.

I moved to BA after spending a summer here and loving it, and immediately saw that there was a conspicuous need for good, straight-forward, and (believe it or not) ethical legal help for people visiting (or in some cases living long-term) in BA, and pro-actively teamed up with a network of local legal professionals who A) speak English B) ¨get¨ my US thought process of quick, easy, affordable and ethical approach to offering legal assistance

We've put a name for ourselves out there with a lot of US companies here in BA, fine hotels, and a few embassies.

If you need any type of quick, honest and straight-forward, affordable legal assistance or advise while in BA, from the most minimal, my peers and I would love the opportunity to meet and help you, and give you a service not unlike what you'd expect to find back home.

Private message me directly and I´ll call you shortly.
 

lejohnson

Registered
Joined
Jul 25, 2009
Messages
103
Likes
41
Hi there and welcome to the forum! I don't need any legal help.... But I wanted to welcome a fellow Atlantan. I grew up in Atlanta and went to Agnes Scott. PM me when you get here if you'd like to meet up sometime.
 

Street_Lawyer

Registered
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
4
Likes
0
Thanks! Agnes Scott is a great school, and ATL a great city. I am actually already in BA, and have been living here for about a year now. :)
 

steveinbsas

Registered
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
9,796
Likes
5,831
Street_Lawyer said:
Hello,

A friend of mine just told me about this group forum, and I just wanted to introduce myself to the group and extend any of my help or services, in hopes of also meeting friends or clients. :)

I'm a young expat lawyer (Emory University in ATL) originally from the US living in Recoleta for a year, fluent in Spanish and a few other languages.

I moved to BA after spending a summer here and loving it, and immediately saw that there was a conspicuous need for good, straight-forward, and (believe it or not) ethical legal help for people visiting (or in some cases living long-term) in BA, and pro-actively teamed up with a network of local legal professionals who A) speak English B) ¨get¨ my US thought process of quick, easy, affordable and ethical approach to offering legal assistance

We've put a name for ourselves out there with a lot of US companies here in BA, fine hotels, and a few embassies.

If you need any type of quick, honest and straight-forward, affordable legal assistance or advise while in BA, from the most minimal, my peers and I would love the opportunity to meet and help you, and give you a service not unlike what you'd expect to find back home.

Private message me directly and I´ll call you shortly.

Even if you don't want to identify yourself (or provide the names of your (hopefully licensed) local legal professional associates) could you at least be kind enough to provide several examples of the types of cases that have helped you "put out a name for (y)ourselves" with "a lot of US companies here in BA, fine hotels, and a few embassies."

The most common legal problem members of this forum encounter involve dealing with Argentine landlords. Fewer still have problems with migraciones. Their difficulties probably pale in comparison with US companies, fine hotels, and embassies.

If you are sincerely interested in these type of cases (representing individuals with very limited resources) I hope you will continue to post in this thread, especially if you don't expect to be paid much...if at all.

I don't get paid for posting here. I'm not a leagal professional. I just have experience being surrounded by scammers....and asking questions that (more often than not) reveal their underlying motives ("out them").
 

Street_Lawyer

Registered
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
4
Likes
0
Yes, I (we) are aware of the Korruption that
takes place, and We have helped many analyse, scrutinise, their rental
Agreements. Gracias
 

PhilipDT

Registered
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
3,405
Likes
2,164
Street_Lawyer said:
Yes, I (we) are aware of the Korruption that
takes place, and We have helped many analyse, scrutinise, their rental
Agreements. Gracias
I feel like I know what steve is about to say....
 

bradlyhale

Registered
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
2,048
Likes
1,471
Street_Lawyer said:
Yes, I (we) are aware of the Korruption that
takes place, and We have helped many analyse, scrutinise, their rental
Agreements. Gracias

Advise (sic), analyse, scrutinise... Such interesting spelling choices for an American.
 

steveinbsas

Registered
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
9,796
Likes
5,831
PhilipDT said:
I feel like I know what steve is about to say....

Could it be that Street_Lawyer doesn't write or spell like an "eduacated" American who has graduated from an American law school..even if was in the South?
 

steveinbsas

Registered
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
9,796
Likes
5,831
Street_Lawyer said:
Yes, I (we) are aware of the Korruption that
takes place, and We have helped many analyse, scrutinise, their rental
Agreements. Gracias

Are you referring to Korruption that takes place on Krypton?
 
Top