Legality Of Picketing A Business Office In Argentina

Joe

Registered
I am considering picketing (holding a sign) at some of the LAN offices in Buenos Aires. Does anyone know the law on this? As a tourist am I restricted any further than a local?

I'm taking suggestions for what slogan to put on the picket. Something catchy in Spanish to the effect: LAN where's my refund?

Any suggestions?

I am considering picketing (holding a sign) at some of the LAN offices in Buenos Aires. Does anyone know the law on this? As a tourist am I restricted any further than a local?

I'm taking suggestions for what slogan to put on the picket. Something catchy in Spanish to the effect: LAN where's my refund?

Any suggestions?

I'll come with my Bang Bang drums, if you pay me $37 pesos and give me lunch.

Otherwise, I'll go to Cristina's picketero, she pays $50 peso and provides the bus ride.

My Spanish is atrocious. .. Can't help you with that.

I'll come with my Bang Bang drums, if you pay me $37 pesos and give me lunch.

Otherwise, I'll to Cristina's picketero, she pays $50 peso and bus ride.
Thanks Khairy! It's a date! Can someone else bring a camera in case the security guard decides to beat us up?

you need to wear google glasses and have a macbook next to you..

AP_bitcoin_japan_protest_2_sk_140226_16x9_608.jpg

Any suggestions?

Would I get a choripán for my effort?

Reactions: Joe
Thanks Khairy! It's a date! Can someone else bring a camera in case the security guard decides to beat us up?

Wait ... Not so quick ... don't brush me aside

What are you giving me for lunch?

If there is a provided lunch (especially of fugazetta, extra cheese please) and or funds (USD/BRL/EUR/GBP/CLP/UYU only) involved then I'll be the video guy.

Can we also tell people we're sick of the oppression trade protectionism has on our culture and how the lack of staples such as peanut butter, root beer/dr. Pepper and Caesar salad dressing is a violation of human rights?

With LAN management hiding inside their offices, we will have to beat up one of our own BAExpats members into a bloody pulp with a baseball bat, to show the whole world how cruel and abusive LAN is.

ARbound, for some reason you will miraculously disappear from the scene during the beating (no video taping). And then miraculously show up immediately after, and zoom in on the horror scene.

Back