Let's grab a sandwich! Monarca, Sep 1st, 8:30pm

igor

Administrator
We've been through many fancy restorants over all these years, but this time let's just go for a sandwich! There is a new sandwich place in Palermo Soho called Monarca. The restaurant was founded by a guy who used to sell sandwiches on Mar del Plata beaches. It is currently run by his children and grandchildren.

The sandwiches are excellent, the prices are affordable. Just to wet your taste buds: Gran Monarca Hamburger.

carta_04.jpg

You can also check their complete menu.

The restaurant is located at Malabia 1591 (corner of Honduras). Let's meet at 8:30pm.

If you want to join, could you either post a short reply here or email to [email protected]. Just to know an approximate number of people coming in advance.

Thanks!

See also: Monarca Sandwiches website.

If I'm in town, I'm there. Just trying to work out work schedule...

This looks cool. I think my fiance and I will come. But define affordable for me. We are on a tight budget right now.

The sandwiches are cheap and in many cases its cheaper than eating at a fast food place than here. They range from 15 to 27 pesos for the larger sandwiches .

Would have loved to come along, but sadly can't make Wednesdays at that time. Hope to hear how good the butties were :)

Look forward to seeing you all tonight at 8.30pm

Perry

Back