Licensed Massage Therapist living in Buenos Aires

flippinkittin

Registered
Hey Everyone!

I have been posting in this group for quite some time, but I wanted to let those who don't know a little more about who I am and what I do. I am a female Massage Therapist, and I am committed to helping those who are in pain. I have been a Massage Therapist for 5 years, and have had the privilege to work with very skilled teachers to learn my craft. I was both trained and licensed in the US before I decided to make the move to Buenos Aires in 2007. As an ex-pat, I understand the quality of service you expect, and try to go above and beyond your expectations. I bring with me to every massage my full sized massage table, my hand blended lotions, and relaxing music to help drown out the sounds of the city. I offer a reasonably priced, quality massage in the convenience of your home, home away from home, in your hotel, or at my studio. I look forward to working with you soon.

Yours in Health,

flippinkittin

Registered
I have hesitated to post my rates as the economic situation in Argentina prevents them from staying as stable as I would like, and I cannot guarantee the price will be the same 6 months from now. Although I am sure this post will still be here. I will be happy to send a PM with current rates.

aymaeda

Registered
Hi Katrina,

I'm writing in 2010 now and wondering what your rates are currently?

Thank you!

Angela

flippinkittin

Registered
Valentines day will be here in just a few days! I offer gift certificates for massage both in studio and at your location. Give the gift of massage.

Barb

Registered
Hello!
I am moving to Buenos Aires in June and need to find a good massage therapist. I have been getting regular (twice a month) massages for over 10 years now. Are you still working and living in BsAs?

Laurie Paula

Registered
I am very interested in a massage. Could you send a number where I can reach you. Thank you Laurie