Licensed Massage Therapist living in Buenos Aires

flippinkittin

Registered
Hey Everyone!

I have been posting in this group for quite some time, but I wanted to let those who don't know a little more about who I am and what I do. I am a female Massage Therapist, and I am committed to helping those who are in pain. I have been a Massage Therapist for 5 years, and have had the privilege to work with very skilled teachers to learn my craft. I was both trained and licensed in the US before I decided to make the move to Buenos Aires in 2007. As an ex-pat, I understand the quality of service you expect, and try to go above and beyond your expectations. I bring with me to every massage my full sized massage table, my hand blended lotions, and relaxing music to help drown out the sounds of the city. I offer a reasonably priced, quality massage in the convenience of your home, home away from home, in your hotel, or at my studio. I look forward to working with you soon.

Yours in Health,

I have hesitated to post my rates as the economic situation in Argentina prevents them from staying as stable as I would like, and I cannot guarantee the price will be the same 6 months from now. Although I am sure this post will still be here. I will be happy to send a PM with current rates.

Hi Katrina,

I'm writing in 2010 now and wondering what your rates are currently?

Thank you!

Angela

Valentines day will be here in just a few days! I offer gift certificates for massage both in studio and at your location. Give the gift of massage.

Hello!
I am moving to Buenos Aires in June and need to find a good massage therapist. I have been getting regular (twice a month) massages for over 10 years now. Are you still working and living in BsAs?

I am very interested in a massage. Could you send a number where I can reach you. Thank you Laurie

Back