Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 0% Impossible

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joe

Registered
Based on the strong possibility of both Trump and Macri being elected president in their respective elections, a Dirty War II seems likely for the following reasons:
  1. Macri will wish to get rid of his political enemies
  2. Trump will reassert control over Latin America to prevent undesirables from entering the US
  3. Trump will assist Macri in Dirty War II by providing CIA agents experienced in "Enhanced Interrogation Techniques".

Based on the strong possibility of both Trump and Macri being elected president in their respective elections a Dirty War II seems likely for the following reasons:
  2. Trump will reassert control over Latin America to prevent undesirables from entering the US
  3. Trump will assist Macri in Dirty War II by providing CIA agents experienced in "Enhance Interrogation" procedures.

Hillary puts it all in perspective: "finally a candidate whose hair gets more attention than mine."

Based on the strong possibility of both Trump and Macri being elected president in their respective elections a Dirty War II seems likely for the following reasons:
  3. Trump will assist Macri in Dirty War II by providing CIA agents experienced in "Enhance Interrogation" procedures.
Trump = Sarah Palin

Hillary puts it all in perspective: "finally a candidate whose hair gets more attention than mine."
9182cf50-f75d-0132-f409-0e18518aac2f.jpg

There is zero possibility of either Trump being elected, or Dirty War 2.
Most likely, Bush will be the Republican candidate. And if the american people are stupid enough to elect a third bush, I will be spending more time in Argentina.

There is zero possibility of either Trump being elected, or Dirty War 2.
Most likely, Bush will be the Republican candidate. And if the american people are stupid enough to elect a third bush, I will be spending more time in Argentina.

Texans and other Southerners may be that stupid, but not the rest of the country.

Are those really the best choices we get, Bush and Clinton? I will have the privilege of choosing between a corrupt crook, and someone who will set the world on fire. There must be a better way...

Back