list of BNA approved ATMs abroad

Kula

Registered
Hola, gente! I need to withdraw form my BNA card abroad, and I cant find list of approved ATMs anywhere on BNA`s website. And how much they cgarge for it. And is there any limit. Literally no info.
Maybe somebody has idea concerning Brazil or Paraguay?

Last edited:
As an alternative to the first point, somebody tried to send money FROM Argentina? What service do you use? Westernunion works in other direction?

Hi Kula! Here's what I could find:

You have to give them a travel notice, pick a PIN, can't use the card in Canada, Mexico, or Israel, and use any ATM belonging to the Cirrus network, which you can use an ATM locator here: https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/personal/get-support/find-nearest-atm.html

Fee is $3.60 USD + IVA for each withdraw, and you'll be charged the solidarity rate, which is more expensive than the Western Union rate and Blue lately, so keep in mind it might be cheaper to use your card(s) from your home country. Hope this helps!

Hi! Thanks! A registered it for using abroad longtime ago but I cant understand for how long it will be valid(?)
Fee is $3.60 USD + IVA
Yay! Thanks.

I would say for compras it uses almost same exchange as official x 1.65, but for ATM I don`t know.

Back