Live in Zona Norte or Sur with our family?

vamonos2012

Registered
We want to move to greater BSAS and are looking for the right area to live. We think about Zona Norte: Tigre, San Isidro, Pilar, Del Viso, etc., or Zona Sur. Hereby some more detail of our wishes. Maybe you can let us know what you think fits best.

> 2 kids (3 and 4), they need to go to school, Spanish or English/Spanish
> we don't need to work in BSAS, but will work outside the city
> we want a house with garden and pool for app USD 1500 - 2000
> sufficient restaurant choices in the area
> daily grocery shopping close by
> within 1h drive or by public transport from BSAS

We live in zona sur, Adrogue. Been here for 2.5 years and are very happy. There is a medium sized mall, quant centro with great restaurants, and an hour drive from Bsas via car.

cat1976 said:
We live in zona sur, Adrogue. Been here for 2.5 years and are very happy. There is a medium sized mall, quant centro with great restaurants, and an hour drive from Bsas via car.

Sounds like a good choice. Do you live with your family? And what do you like most about Adrogue?

You might like this house: http://oficinas.remax.com.ar/REMAXAyres/61023-91

The rent is $1500 U$D per month and the commission is also $1500U$D. A $2000U$D deposit is required.

The expensas are listed as $3200 pesos, but I'm not sure if that is a monthly or annual fee.

Based on the relatively low monthly rent and the services offered I think it's monthly.This is a ReMax listing so if you are interested I suggest you contact Perry (here in the forum). He can make contact with the listing agent at no extra cost to you. This should prove beneficial, especially if you don't speak Spanish and the agent doesn't speak English.

steveinbsas said:
You might like this house: http://oficinas.remax.com.ar/REMAXAyres/61023-91

The rent is $1500 U$D per month and the commission is also $1500U$D. A $2000U$D deposit is required.

The expensas are listed as $3200 pesos, but I'm not sure if that is a monthly or annual fee.

Based on the relatively low monthly rent and the services offered I think it's monthly.This is a ReMax listing so if you are interested I suggest you contact Perry (here in the forum). He can make contact with the listing agent at no extra cost to you. This should prove beneficial, especially if you don't speak Spanish and the agent doesn't speak English.

Thanks. Currently we are only searching for the best area. We will move mid 2012. Will check if it's still available at that time!

Back