Living Cost Of A Family Of 4 In Bsas

garryl

Registered
According to recent survey, a family of 4 in BsAs needs 16,317 pesos for basic needs, a daily expense of 543 pesos.
The food price went up by 30% and meat price went up by 40%, which is the most increase.

School related products went up y 39% and *********** rent went up by 36% *********************

The above cost does not include transportation: cars and insurance, tuition.

So if you are an expat, you can get by with a 1000 dollars a month, assuming you already paid rent or own your apartment.
Not bad. But pretty hard for local people, especially retired.

111511y6l66c757t7t5lv1.jpg

For a decent lift in CABA, you need to have at least 3000 usd per month to pay for all your needs including rent, expenses etc.

If you are living in less that, probably you can but its not a great quality of life.

3000 usd = 46500 pesos on present day/month

For a decent lift in CABA, you need to have at least 3000 usd per month to pay for all your needs including rent, expenses etc.

If you are living in less that, probably you can but its not a great quality of life.

3000 usd = 46500 pesos on present day/month

Depends what a decent life is. I earn $1,200 and have snorted blow off several hookers this week while the air conditioner was on 16c all day. I only drink champagne and eat only the finest cuts of meat. It is a surprise I manage to fit in tennis lessons and daily massages (the happy kind) at a tello, but that's possible because my driver was willing to take a pay cut.

Or

It depends what a decent life is. I earn $2,800 and have a family of four, I live a good life that I wouldn't describe as anything less than "decent".

I guess the real question here is Ceviche, if a person earns 35,000 pesos per month (for example), why can't they have a decent life? What barriers are placed from the 35,000 pesos earner to the 46,500 (the decent life cut off it seems) to stop them having a good life?

I don't know about you, but I have yet to see a useful/realistic post by Ceviche.

Back