Living in a house in Capital Federal

Ceviche

Registered
I wanted feedback from you guys.

I have lived in "high-fi" building for 10 years in Palermo. Mainly paid for the security if offers, as I am a frequent traveler. It has served me great.

During the quarantine, I have started disliking this building and the security and the lack of privacy.

---

I am also well aware of crime situation in BA and will probably get worse now.

I want to live in house, but I believe I may get robbed or killed in it. I am not looking for "gated communities" either, which is again for lack of privacy - porteros etc..

---

Is there any way - if I can enjoy a nice house and be "safe" ( using word safe with a "Scorn" on my face).

if yes, which would be ideal neighborhood for it.

I would love a nice green area..attached to it.

I know, I am looking for a needle in a haystack, but no harm in asking, you experienced blokes here.

I have lived in "high-fi" building for 10 years in Palermo. Mainly paid for the security if offers, as I am a frequent traveler. It has served me great.

During the quarantine, I have started disliking this building and the security and the lack of privacy.

---

I want to live in house, but I believe I may get robbed or killed in it. I am not looking for "gated communities" either, which is again for lack of privacy - porteros etc..

---

Is there any way - if I can enjoy a nice house and be "safe" ( using word safe with a "Scorn" on my face).

I know, I am looking for a needle in a haystack, but no harm in asking, you experienced blokes here.
It is very safe but very expensive: Barrio Parque in Palermo Chico..

If you don't mind sharing, I'm curious about how the building intruded in your privacy. And why you dislike its security.

It is very safe but very expensive: Barrio Parque in Palermo Chico..
Barrio Parque is for zillionaires - the likes of the Macri family, big landowners, and TV stars.
Belgrano R and Nuñez are more affordable. Still, a house with a garden runs anywhere from US$700,000 to two million dollars. In the Northern suburbs - Martinez, San Isidro, etc. - they start at about US$350.000

Devoto is a nice area if you look for somewhere around Plaza Aranales. It is a little outside the hustle and bustle of the central neighbourhoods but is well connected with public transport.

Barrio Parque is for zillionaires - the likes of the Macri family, big landowners, and TV stars.
Belgrano R and Nuñez are more affordable. Still, a house with a garden runs anywhere from US$700,000 to two million dollars. In the Northern suburbs - Martinez, San Isidro, etc. - they start at about US$350.000
Well Cevi mentioned house, city and very safe, never said that money was an issue! :) I personally love nunez and Belgrano R, but they are not as safe.

---

---

Are you looking for a rental or to buy?

Nikad,

How would be the rent like in Barrio Parque, Nuñez and devoto.

Please throw me some numbers.

--

Traditionally I believe its cheaper to rent in CABA than buy.

Back