living in town?

For a minute I started day dreaming about the big brick house with the tower. That house says "Yeah, I got money, baby, and I ain't afraid of flaunting it." I love it! Sometimes all this city living can really be stressful.

Note to self: Make friends who live in San Isidro, especially ones with towers :)

If you are serious, I would totally love to come check out your neighborhood. :)

I,ll show you around no problem.It,s got loads of character and only a 30 minute train ride from Retiro.cost- 2 pesos 50 cents RETURN!!

Come over for coffee - I live six blocks away from the Cathedral, in a house with no tower but with a very private yard. I also have a friendly fluffy dog who loves to greet visitors.

Great pictures, Howard...

While in Buenos Aires recently I was fortunate enough to spend some time staying in San Isidro and it really is stunning! I wanted to snap a few pictures (as I snapped pictures of just about everywhere I went, ha!) but I was very conscious of wandering around such a nice neighbourhood photographing people's houses so I didn't. Thank you for the link! I can't wait to return.

If you think San Isidro is stunning you should see the countries (private neighborhoods) in Zona Noroeste as well as the neighborhood of Nordelta that's a little further away than Tigre. It's new and still in construction, but millions of dollars are being put into it and a lot of people are investing in property there. It looks like California.

Back