Living the 'vida loca' in Buenos Aires

artisans

Registered
Everyone has their own interpretation of that one, and the Italian dicho of" Non Rosa Senza Spina" applies in spades for settling into a life in Buenos Aires but then there are days like my today with the delicious holiday ambience in the city, todo tranqui, the sun, the warmth, the parks and especially enjoying a little lunch made up of stuff I found in the small delicatessen shops and verdulerias in the neighborhood - like domestic goat cheese, domestic pastrami (at the level of Katz NYC deli), chukrut, german sweet pickles, rye bread, olive oil top grade, domestic parmigiana, ripe tomatoes, domestic mustard on the hot side...and a Portillo Sauvignon blanc chilled.
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
And a perfect onset for a siesta.

Domingo hermoso con calidez y luz y buenas brisas. Saboreando los recuerdos de la noche anterior, escuchando boleros y pensando en almorzar en el Delta del Tigre junto al río con una gran parrilla, una botella de vino y recuerdos de amigos que alguna vez compartieron lo mismo. Viviendo la vida loca

Domingo hermoso con calidez y luz y buenas brisas. Saboreando los recuerdos de la noche anterior, escuchando boleros y pensando en almorzar en el Delta del Tigre junto al río con una gran parrilla, una botella de vino y recuerdos de amigos que alguna vez compartieron lo mismo. Viviendo la vida loca

Guess "Los recuerdos de la noche anterior" ... is the key issue.!

Guess "Los recuerdos de la noche anterior" ... is the key issue.!
Perhaps 'the key', otherwise like the Mona Lisa without her smile but all the pieces together, it was a symphony.
The trip to Tigre however on a hard seat in the No. 60 bus for an hour and three quarters became an 'endurance' not to be repeated despite the interesting and peaceful views passing through the leafy burbs.
At Tigre, at least for now, the whole 'boats up the Delta' to remote parrillas in sunny locales a bust.
Returning by train, off at Barcelona C, for late chow-fen and agripicante soup lunch at Barrio China was entertaining, very lively and packed by seekers with shopping fever.
Back finally in the gilded cage in time to indulge the recuerdos de la noche, side 2 of the Boleros and the warm breezes still wafting through open windows while the sun heads towards sundown in a cloudless blue sky.

Everyone has their own interpretation of that one, and the Italian dicho of" Non Rosa Senza Spina" applies in spades for settling into a life in Buenos Aires but then there are days like my today with the delicious holiday ambience in the city, todo tranqui, the sun, the warmth, the parks and especially enjoying a little lunch made up of stuff I found in the small delicatessen shops and verdulerias in the neighborhood - like domestic goat cheese, domestic pastrami (at the level of Katz NYC deli), chukrut, german sweet pickles, rye bread, olive oil top grade, domestic parmigiana, ripe tomatoes, domestic mustard on the hot side...and a Portillo Sauvignon blanc chilled.
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
And a perfect onset for a siesta.
Substitute a nice Malbec and I agree 100%.

Back