Local Presidential Debate. Leading Candidate Is A No Show.

D.B. Cooper

Registered
There was a Presidential Debate here over the weekend. I watched the first hour. I couldn't believe the FPV candidate decided to go to a rock concert instead. :eek: Are you kidding me !!!????.
Instead of discussing inflation, the dollar, the crime rate, poverty, corruption, illegal drug trade, the economy, public housing, public education, the INDEC. He decides that's more important to go to a rock concert ???. I'm beginning to think that he is a puppet of Cristina.
She probably told him not to go. Otherwise people might see that he is really an illiterate goon. Can not imagine listening to this guy for the next four years.

There was a Presidential Debate here over the weekend. I watched the first hour. I couldn't believe the FPV candidate decided to go to a rock concert instead. :eek: Are you kidding me !!!????.
Instead of discussing inflation, the dollar, the crime rate, poverty, corruption, illegal drug trade, the economy, public housing, public education. He decides that's more important to go to a rock concert ???. I'm beginning to think that he is a puppet of Cristina.
She told him not to go. People might see that he is really an illiterate goon. Can not imagine listening to this guy for the next four years.

Scioli is literate he obtained last week his B.S. degree in Marketing from UADE with a 7, max grade, in a express way :rolleyes: . There was discussion at UADE if his course credits from 25 years ago should be valid . :cool:

Iliterate...no .

Our presidential candidate has found time to finish his university degree this year , even with his obligations as Governor of the province of Buenos Aires and the election campaign.

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1833910-daniel-scioli-se-recibio-de-una-carrera-universitaria-es-licenciado-en-comercializacion

Maybe Cristina can finish her law degree as well...

I doubt he wrote a letter in this theses by himself. In my past life I wrote quite few theses from many fields, especially economic sciences for money and Scioli can well afford this option. Hell, some young camporista would write it for free ...

When I was writing mine I saw sun for 4 months only on smoke breaks, not to mention other things, but the guy singlehandedly finishes his studies, runs the biggest province of the country, flies around the world, solves few catastrophes and practically already wins the national elections. Not to mention visiting concerts... Putin would be proud of such achievements, no wonder people have such faith in this guy.

Why would he waste his time to show up for the debate. He knows that he already has the race!

Scioli's thesis details

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1833946-que-tema-eligio-daniel-scioli-para-su-tesis

Iliterate...no .

Our presidential candidate has found time to finish his university degree this year , even with his obligations as Governor of the province of Buenos Aires and the election campaign.

http://www.lanacion....omercializacion

Maybe Cristina can finish her law degree as well...

Some people are privileged..! Secretary of Commerce Moreno also received a Degree from UADE, and Massa also recently completed the subjects required for his Law degree..!

CQkT5ihUEAAXVWc.png

Some people are privileged..! Secretary of Commerce Moreno also received a Degree from UADE, and Massa also recently completed the subjects required for his Law degree..!

CQkT5ihUEAAXVWc.png

Getting a bit annoyed now

Like many others I finished my degree and my thesis in the required time and had three part time jobs to help me finance my way through University.

Think i will give the UADE people a phone to see what the finacial arrangements are for the degrees the politicians get...

When I was writing mine I saw sun for 4 months only on smoke breaks, not to mention other things, but the guy singlehandedly finishes his studies, runs the biggest province of the country, flies around the world, solves few catastrophes and practically already wins the national elections. Not to mention visiting concerts...

Not 100% sure if the pun was intended, but I had to laugh so hard :D

Back