Looking for 2-BD apartment in Palermo - something with some charm

emilykisseloff

Registered
Hello

Last week my husband and I arrived in BA from London on a 'forced sabbatical' until July. We are looking for a 2 bedroom or spacious 1 bedroom apartment in Palermo. There are plenty of modern versions around I know, but I'm really looking for something a bit more 'old school' or with some charm. And an outside space/ balcony etc would be wonderful.

Any ideas very gratefully received.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I have a friend who might have a property that would suit you in Palermo, near the US embassy. If you can send me a private message with your email, I will be sure to pass it along to her.

If you enable private messages, I can contact you about an apartment that you may be interested in.

I have an apartment for rent long term in palermo hollywood, it is 72 mts, very well located. If you are interested i can send you photos or you can visit.

Hello Emily,
I can offer you a nice room for you and your husband.
Located in the finest Buenos Aires neighborhood of Palermo Chico, nearby embassies, parks, museums. Elegant and spacious house. Internet access via Cable Modem & Wi-Fi. if you are interested, please contact me. [email protected]
Greetings and have a nice day!
Adriana.

Back