Looking For A Biciclida..

Shoeb

Registered
I want to buy/rent bicicleda as i will be there in the city for 3 months. Anyone willing to spare their spare cycle or want to sell it, please let me know.

Don't have one, but I thought I might help you out with the Spanish word for bicycle - bicicleta (you were close in both attempts :) )

oops - I hate it when I'm writing something and get called away, then return and post and someone already posted before me :lol:

Hola Shoeb, a friend of my is selling here bike ($600 PESOS negociables). If you want to contact her, send me a private message and i can give you here name and mailadress.

Manon

I want to buy/rent bicicleda as i will be there in the city for 3 months. Anyone willing to spare their spare cycle or want to sell it, please let me know.

Enter to web page Mercadolibre.com
and ask for bicicleta usada

you will get tons of options. Good luck

Hi--we're leaving BA in 3 weeks and have two new bicycles for sale. One a 26 inch Beach Cruiser with hand brakes for 588 pesos, the other a 24 inch deluxe Beach Cruiser with fenders, basket and rear rack. and hand brakes. for 600 pesos Both in excellent condition. Have helmets and lock, too. Paid $420 US just a few weeks ago. Private message or email [email protected]. Palermo

Attachments

• DSCN0339.JPG
    DSCN0339.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCN0340 (1).JPG
    DSCN0340 (1).JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 21
Back