Looking for a cat-sitter

sesamosinsal

Registered
Anyone know of any cat-sitters? Rates? Any leads would be great! Thanks!

hey bradly, i working freelance here for a few weeks so do have a lot of free time during the day and am actually looking for some extra work. i have cats at home in the uk so am well aware of how much tlc they need. how long are you away for? would you require them to stay with me or would you be happy for me to check in every day (an hour a day for attention, feeding, cleaning etc would work well i think) let me know which you prefer then i can work out a price :)

oops! I thought you said cat litter. Bradley, ask a neighbour that you know and trust, or your portero.......don't give your keys to someone you know only on the internet!!!!! ask your vet! ask your pastor at your church (unless it is a young male cat). or just hang your keys in front of your door with a note saying "would someone go into my apartment and feed my cat (and help yourself to my TV, computer, cash and anything else you want),,,,,,,Bradley,,,,,,,how long have you been here?

I used www.bagatos.com once and Stan was very reliable. Not sure if he's still in the business but you could email him and, if he's not, maybe he could recommend.

I met a wonderful catsitter through this forum, a really great guy recommended by a long term member of this forum. I already offered his info to bradlyhale, but he is looking for someone who can keep the cat in his/her home, not someone to come to his house, for the reasons the above post mentions.

I am sure the previous post is offering good advice, but I would be happy to pass on the name and email of the guy who has cat-sit for me several times. Completely trustworthy, all around nice guy from Ireland, also a personal trainer.

james p said:
oops! I thought you said cat litter. Bradley, ask a neighbour that you know and trust, or your portero.......don't give your keys to someone you know only on the internet!!!!! ask your vet! ask your pastor at your church (unless it is a young male cat). or just hang your keys in front of your door with a note saying "would someone go into my apartment and feed my cat (and help yourself to my TV, computer, cash and anything else you want),,,,,,,Bradley,,,,,,,how long have you been here?

How does saying that I need a cat-sitter imply that I want my cat to be taken care of in my own home? A sitter takes care of someone or something, sometimes in a person's home, sometimes not. I kind of took it as an obvious point that I wouldn't be letting a stranger into my house.

The issue has been resolved.

Back