Looking for a computer in or around Neuquén

Monique

Registered
First of all, Happy New Year to all. I realize this is a long shot but would anybody by any chance have a computer (preferably Macbook) for sale in or around Neuquén? My Macbook was stolen in Las Grutas the other day and I need the computer for work. Thanks

Not much in terms of electronics in the city right now. You have to order pretty much anything from Mercado Libre anyways before covid. After covid there really isn't anything other than basic foods and clothing in the city.

Hi thanks for your reply. Yes I have been living in nqn for 1.5 years already (11 yrs in Argentina) so know the situation but was hoping for a miracle of an expat living here wanting to sell a used but decent computer. I realized it was a long shot

a coworker of mine is selling this, pretty sure he is located in NQN still

Thanks sts7049 but I have in the meantime decided to look for a Macbook only. Appreciate your reply

Thanks sts7049 but I have in the meantime decided to look for a Macbook only. Appreciate your reply

If a Macbook is your only choice, it may be cheaper for you to fly to the USA, buy it there and bring it back yourself.

First of all, Happy New Year to all. I realize this is a long shot but would anybody by any chance have a computer (preferably Macbook) for sale in or around Neuquén? My Macbook was stolen in Las Grutas the other day and I need the computer for work. Thanks
Wait few weeks and you'll see your own MacBook on mercado libre. Other than that I doubt will be possible to find one, sorry:(

Back