Looking For A Contractor To Fix New Things In The Bathroom

BankNote

Registered
hello

I am looking for a contractor who can install new glass doors in my bathroom and also wooden cabinets on the bottom of the bathroom.

Can anyone pass me the phone number / name please?

I had gone to Jumbo easy and found some things but want to see other options as well..

Thanks

Shower doors Agazzi Vidrios Araoz 2205 4833 1628 and cabinets La Virula (sp?) on Juan B Justo. If you need a plumber or tile guy I can recommend those also.
Nancy

Handy Jack is currently doing work on my apartment. So far, so (Very) good. He's an American and arrives at the time agreed upon, not 2 hours later.
How did I find him? At baexpats.org classifieds, natch.
15-6874-2468

How does one arrange work with a contractor (unknown but found on mercado libre). eg He asks for 70% advance.

Is it safe to give so much advance. and even if one gives just 30% advance, what precautions can one take to ensure the guy will not vanish with the money! Any tips?

Standard here is either a signifant deposit and the rest due when work us finished, or more common, 50% deposit and the rest due upon completion. NEVER NEVER pay all until the work is done. I learned the hard way!

For glass doors , I assume you mean for the tub/shower. There is a company called"Shawer" they have a good selection , and are pricy. Google it to find the web site. I agree with 50% then draws till it is done. Always hold back 10-15% till satisfied.

Quality at Easy , at best , is horrible.

the contractor may ask you for money in advance to buy the materials to do the work. I suggest you to buy it yourself if possible.

Back