Looking For A Fast Notary. Ideas?

Liveinbaa

Registered
Hi -

I'm going to get my certificate of domicilio tomorrow which means it will arrive on Thursday. I need to send that, along with my passport and a utility bill to a Notary and get the documents back on Friday as I'm leaving on Monday. Does anyone know a fast notary that does same day service so I can guarantee I'll get my documents back in time?

I live in Palermo but would travel a bit...and I'm a Canadian citizen looking for an Argentine notary.

Also, willing to pay a good bit extra for same day service.

Thanks!

Most simple documents like a "certificado de domicilio" can be notarized in the same day (30 minutes?) at most "librerias" around Tribunales.

Where's Tribunales? Sorry, I'm new here.

Tribunales is area around Palacio de Justicia.

You need to go to Lavalle between Talcahuano and Uruguay and look for "Escribano" signs at small shops next to the Justice Palace.

When you're in Buenos Aires you can get to Tribunales on Subte Line D. There may be other ways but that's the way I know. It is a stop on the subway and an area where a lot of government stuff goes on. When you get here and are in the subway station there are maps and you can see the different subway lines and you will see the Tribunales stop. I hope this is helpful. I know how hard it is when you're brand new. Been there, done that! Also taxis here are not expensive. Often when I am going to an area I don't know, I just take a taxi. They are plentiful. But you can get there easily on the subway--and on buses of course but I can't help you there. Subway is easy.

magali pozzi [email protected]

Speaks english, super fast, honest, reliable and excellent. in your email tell her I sent you from the Baexpat site.

Actually, I'll just put all her info here in case its useful for others. I used her constantly for immigration, deeds, and other paperwork and really recommend her.

Escribana Magalí E. Pozzi

Mat. 5145

Tucumán 1584 4º "A" CABA

Tel/Fax: 4372-6737

L

Back