Looking for a furnished appartement in Palermo or Recoletta for about 2 years.

ralfvdeerden

Registered
Hi there,

Around April 2019 I will be in BA for around 2 years and am looking for a nice 2 or 3 bedroom furnished appartement.

I would like the appartement to have a nice balcony or terras, has to be a little luxurious to invite guests (business wise) and have a nice kitchen because I enjoy cooking.

If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Gracias!

Ralf

Your best bet is to do a search starting April 1 and put in like 6 months or something. You can use the search filters on Airbnb.com and then just contact owners directly via Airbnb and tell them you're interested in a long-term rental. You can do the same thing on sites like Homeaway, VRBO, Flipkey, etc.

That's probably going to be your best bet. I don't think Airbnb will allow you to put in 2 years. I've booked several of my properties over the years on long term leases and people have reached out that way.

Also, I forgot to mention, most of these websites have filters so they block out your email or phone number if you try to communicate outside of their platform. I'd still recommend to just go through Airbnb even if you have to pay a commission. You're totally protected for the FULL 2 years if you go through Airbnb because they only release the payment one month at a time to the owner. So if a problem comes up and the owner doesn't address it you just tell Airbnb and they will allow you to leave.

Still, if you want to try to communicate outside of their platform, just be respectful with the owner and tell them you are willing to go through Airbnb/VRBO/Tripadvisor platform if they want but if they want to outside they can contact you. When listing your email address put it like ralfvdeerden (at) hotmail (dot) c.om. Same with phone numbers. Otherwise it will get blocked.

Most owners will gladly work with you direct but selfishly so because most of them will require that you pay much (if not all) up front and in the event of some problem they aren't going to refund. So I'd just recommend dealing and going through Airbnb as you have more protection against owners.

Also, I forgot to mention, most of these websites have filters so they block out your email or phone number if you try to communicate outside of their platform. I'd still recommend to just go through Airbnb even if you have to pay a commission. You're totally protected for the FULL 2 years if you go through Airbnb because they only release the payment one month at a time to the owner. So if a problem comes up and the owner doesn't address it you just tell Airbnb and they will allow you to leave.

Still, if you want to try to communicate outside of their platform, just be respectful with the owner and tell them you are willing to go through Airbnb/VRBO/Tripadvisor platform if they want but if they want to outside they can contact you. When listing your email address put it like ralfvdeerden (at) hotmail (dot) c.om. Same with phone numbers. Otherwise it will get blocked.

Most owners will gladly work with you direct but selfishly so because most of them will require that you pay much (if not all) up front and in the event of some problem they aren't going to refund. So I'd just recommend dealing and going through Airbnb as you have more protection against owners.
My impression is the owners are better off if the tenant is willing to pay the Airbnb commission (15.6%) as the owners are better protected against trying to evict a dead beat tenant.

Hello Ralf,
I have a beautiful apartement in Recoleta (Uruguay and Juncal streets), 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom and 1 toilet, a totally new kitchen, fully equiped with an excellent oven (which is not that common), It if ully furnished, equiped and ready to welcome any business guests (dinerware and everything you need). It is located at the 9th floor, and it has lots of light. The neighborhood is very nice, next to all you need: supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, and 2 blocks from Avenida Santa Fe, 4 blocks from Avenida 9 de julio with all public transportation. Please let me know if you would like me to post some pictures!

Hello Ralf,
I have a beautiful apartement in Recoleta (Uruguay and Juncal streets), 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom and 1 toilet, a totally new kitchen, fully equiped with an excellent oven (which is not that common), It if ully furnished, equiped and ready to welcome any business guests (dinerware and everything you need). It is located at the 9th floor, and it has lots of light. The neighborhood is very nice, next to all you need: supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, and 2 blocks from Avenida Santa Fe, 4 blocks from Avenida 9 de julio with all public transportation. Please let me know if you would like me to post some pictures!
I would be interested in taking a look !

Back