Looking For A Great Barbershop

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
When I lived in Philly I went to a great barber who had a rocking shop. These three guys were trendsetters. All of them were incredible fashion references, had great tats, were the first to promote real beards (sorry Beckam, not a real beard) around 2008, gave hot shaves, and you could get your drink of choice while waiting - as long as it was whisky. Most of all they were the best cutters I've ever been to. One time I came home from the shop and my wife said, "Holy sh*t, you look good!"

Here, about the most in-depth question I've gotten so far is, "What number of clipper do you want?" Seriously?

Is there anything like that here in BsAs?

Signed; Bored with my look in Belgrano.

Cecil Fox Palmer

Registered
Hey, there's one over at Palermo Hollywood. They are tattooed, take good care of beards, and do haircuts as well. They also have a bar and sandwiches, and a nice Spanish girl at reception (at least I think she's still there).

Check it out! Salón Berlín en Humboldt 1411 (con Niceto Vega)

https://www.facebook.com/Salonberlinbuenosaires?fref=ts

estebandepraga

Registered
I have been to La Epoca to vsiit it but not for a cut, shave, etc it is quite cool!
The best place I ever had a shave, cut cut, hot this and that including skewers with cotton on fire to singe your ear hairs, was in Istanbul or really most places in Turkey.
A bit far I know
Vietnam is really great for that, too!
Here I just go to my local guy and I'm hapy at $80pesos

cruizes

Registered
When I lived in Philly I went to a great barber who had a rocking shop. These three guys were trendsetters. All of them were incredible fashion references, had great tats, were the first to promote real beards (sorry Beckam, not a real beard) around 2008, gave hot shaves, and you could get your drink of choice while waiting - as long as it was whisky. Most of all they were the best cutters I've ever been to. One time I came home from the shop and my wife said, "Holy sh*t, you look good!"

Here, about the most in-depth question I've gotten so far is, "What number of clipper do you want?" Seriously?

Is there anything like that here in BsAs?

Signed; Bored with my look in Belgrano.
1 2 or 3 :)

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
1 above the ears graduated to 3. finish with scissors. Razor the edges. Don't touch the beard. :)

aholm

Registered
1 above the ears graduated to 3. finish with scissors. Razor the edges. Don't touch the beard. :)

You probably lost them there. Ahahahaha.

I remember living in Spain. There was a one size fits all policy there. I could ask for a mullet and would still end up with a faux-hawk. good times..

RodalfoWalsh

Registered
I saw one on cramer around olazabal (more or less) the other day. It looked very hip and they were blasting music at 10pm.

Edit: It was Blanco Encalada. Prana is the name. Check out their website http://www.pranapelu.com.ar

2db9z45.png

From their website:
11025653_10152824554194492_3033901772634840425_n.jpg