Looking For A Hair Colorist/ Stylist

Steph170

Registered
Hi can anyone recommend a good colorist here, I have only ever had a trim and I wasn't too impressed, it was at ROHO off Scalabrini Ortiz, so I don't want to go back there for a color.

I don't mind paying more if they do a decent job!

Thanks in advance!

if you want a rec of one who is mean but will get the job done, and you go blonde, and you are not afraid to be really persistent about her using toner, pm me and shoush.

i just went for this mysterious banado/shock de kertaina. apparently i have to wait 48 hours to know whats up....

I am dark brunette, but have random slices of previous caramel which are now more of a rusty colour which dont look good. I want an all over dark glossy colour rather than the dull effect I have at the moment :)

Hi, I I just came back from a consultation at my "peluqueria de barrio" - I am in the same situation. I was advised a "baño de luz". Apparently, it enhances your highlights. I don´t know if I understood correctly, but apparently, you can also tone down your highlights when getting the baño de luz (?) gosh, I just can´t retain the information when I don´t care much, but you can double check. For a medium lenght haircut, it costs $70 (again, talking about a barrio peluqueria in Nuñez). Just let me know if you want the address.

Hi ! I can recommend an excellent hairdresser called Carlos. I've been going to him for years and never been dissapointed (I have long dark hair).
The address is: Arcos 3431 (intersection with Nunez) and phone: 1544009978

Hi can anyone recommend a good colorist here, I have only ever had a trim and I wasn't too impressed, it was at ROHO off Scalabrini Ortiz, so I don't want to go back there for a color.

I don't mind paying more if they do a decent job!

Thanks in advance!

Roho sucks, don't go back! They charge a lot and if you ask me their stylists are terrible, only know one cut... Since Ryan left I've been going to Terrie Orr, lovely person and actually good at her job, unlike many of the stylists in town! She is in belgrano, a couple of blocks from juramento -- if you take the bus from Palermo you can take the 15 or 55 and it will drop you a couple of blocks from her place. Google her she should come up, or contact her via facebook, sorry don't have her details on me.

if you want a rec of one who is mean but will get the job done, and you go blonde, and you are not afraid to be really persistent about her using toner, pm me and shoush.

i just went for this mysterious banado/shock de kertaina. apparently i have to wait 48 hours to know whats up....

LOL I would love to know who the mean stylist is... Is it one of these that looks at your hair and basically tells you everything you've ever done in life is wrong?

Terrie gets great recommendations, def worth checking out.

I have been going to Cristian at Staff Daniel Aloe in Recoleta for years and have sent friends to him. All are pleased and the prices reasonable. The place isn't fancy but he knows his stuff. #4801-5378

Back