Looking for a job-interested/help?!

Lotte

Registered
Hi!

My name is Lotte, I am from Belgium and I am looking for a temporary job, starting in january.

I graduated at the Free University of Brussels in Master in Communication Sciences with a focus on marketing and corporate communication.

For the moment I am working in Buenos Aires for the company Entec. My job here ends at the 31e of December. As I would like to enlarge my knowledge, skills and experience in a multicultural environment, I am looking for a temporary job in Buenos Aires from the beginning of January.

About myself: I am a good team player, but am also perfectly able to finish a project on my own. I have experience in marketing and did an internship in a press office. Concerning my language skills, I am fluent in Dutch and English, and for French I always gained good grades.

I am very eager to learn, especially when it comes to Southern lifestyle. In this context I studied six months in Madrid which thought me to work, study and live in an international atmosphere and on an independent base. Here I learned to speak Spanish. I am aware of the fact that this knowledge needs to be improved that is why I am taking apart from my everyday job in a Spanish speaking company, Spanish courses every Wednesday.

If you are interested I would be more than happy to send my CV. Or if anyone knows a job opening, let me know (even when it is not really in my sector).

Thank you!

Back