Looking for a *NICE* 2BR

kadavy

Registered
Hi everyone,
Myself and a friend are looking for a 2BR apartment from the dates of January 27th–February 27th.

We'd like something in Las Cañitas, Palermo Hollywood, Palermo Viejo, or Palermo Soho, and it's only for a month, so we'd like to live it up.

This means we're looking for the works: lots of space, well-decorated, pool in building. We're going to be working while we're here, so we want to be comfortable in our place, while being close to the attractions.

We're willing to spend as much as $3k US for a month, and while there are some nice places listed, we'd prefer go direct to owner to avoid the agency fees. Based on some of the places I've seen, I imagine we might be able to find what we're looking for more in the neighborhood of $2–$2.5k.

So, if you have a place, or know someone who'd like to rent to two clean and trustworthy people, let me know!

kadavy said:
Hi everyone,
Myself and a friend are looking for a 2BR apartment from the dates of January 27th–February 27th.

We'd like something in Las Cañitas, Palermo Hollywood, Palermo Viejo, or Palermo Soho, and it's only for a month, so we'd like to live it up.

This means we're looking for the works: lots of space, well-decorated, pool in building. We're going to be working while we're here, so we want to be comfortable in our place, while being close to the attractions.

We're willing to spend as much as $3k US for a month, and while there are some nice places listed, we'd prefer go direct to owner to avoid the agency fees. Based on some of the places I've seen, I imagine we might be able to find what we're looking for more in the neighborhood of $2–$2.5k.

So, if you have a place, or know someone who'd like to rent to two clean and trustworthy people, let me know!

Good luck.

Back