Looking for a Private Room or Cheap Apartment in San Telmo or Palmermo Viejo

Cor

Registered
Hi guys! I'm moving to Bs As in 2 weeks and will begin my apartment hunting fairly shortly. If you guys know of any private rooms or apartments less than $600 USD a month I'd love to know! I'd prefer the San Telmo area or Palmero Soho or generally the Palmero neighborhood. Looking to rent between early November-end of April.

Thanks!!:)

have you already found something ?
I rent for short periods (min 1 month, max 6 months) my flat downtown, (45 mts, suitable for 1 or 2 guests), a few meters from central Florida St., Plaza San Martin and subway station. One big open space (semi-divided into 2 rooms), big bathroom and separate kitchen; sunny windows, on the corner of 2 central streets (4th floor). Complete furniture, TV, PC, heat & cold air conditioning, bed and bath clothes. Please contact me (Flavia) for more details or just to visit it: [email protected], cel.15 59292889, USD 550 per month, no other expenses (save for over-consume of telephone or light compared to normal bills and USD 100 as guarantee, reimbursable at the end of renting).

Use compartodepto.com

Less than 600 dollars still isn't cheap. You should be able to pick something pretty decent up in San Telmo for 400 dollars. Palermo viejo you'd pay more.

Flavia Verardo said:
have you already found something ?
I rent for short periods (min 1 month, max 6 months) my flat downtown, (45 mts, suitable for 1 or 2 guests), a few meters from central Florida St., Plaza San Martin and subway station. One big open space (semi-divided into 2 rooms), big bathroom and separate kitchen; sunny windows, on the corner of 2 central streets (4th floor). Complete furniture, TV, PC, heat & cold air conditioning, bed and bath clothes. Please contact me (Flavia) for more details or just to visit it: [email protected], cel.15 59292889, USD 550 per month, no other expenses (save for over-consume of telephone or light compared to normal bills and USD 100 as guarantee, reimbursable at the end of renting).

Check out your email inbox, please

Back