Looking for a psychologist that speaks fluent English

Davwards

Registered
Please do you know an English speaker psychologist that does video calls?

Here is a note (previously posted in this forum) by Susana Olañeta, an Argentine clinical Psychologist in Palermo who speaks excellent English and has experience helping expats deal with life in Buenos Aires:

In her website, she offers "counseling - psycotherapy for expats living in or visiting Argentina, as well as for English speaking people overseas," so I imagine she can do video calls:

"I'm a local clinical Psychologist offering professional Counseling services to those who'd like to make the most out of their individual or family stay in BA.

I offer a private practice, including various topics such as mood swings, relationship issues, positive adjustment, self-confidence and anxiety disorders, amongst others.

Whatever your concerns may be, we can work through them in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere.

I´ve been working with expats since 2005 and I´m personally experienced in what it is to be an expatriate myself, so I've experienced the feelings and anxieties inherent to those far from home!

If you would like to find out more about my services, please contact me at [email protected] – Your questions are welcome. Thanks!

Looking forward to hearing from you."

Lic. Susana Olañeta – (U.B.A. - M.N.4887 and M.P.5443) –
Web: www.bacounseling.com.ar

PS to my previous post: I met Susana while I was walking my dog in front of the Botanical Garden in Palermo.

I never used her counseling services, but she is the person who told me about the group baexpats.org (at that time .com)

PS: Some of the early questions I asked here saved me a lot of time and money that I might have had to spend on psychotherapy* if I had done what my first (and so far my last) Argentine girlfriend demanded.

* as well as lawyers in divorce court. 🤠

Last edited:
Here is a note (previously posted in this forum) by Susana Olañeta, an Argentine clinical Psychologist in Palermo who speaks excellent English and has experience helping expats deal with life in Buenos Aires:
Just since I've seen her recommended so much on here, I wanted to post that I had a really not great experience working with her. If it were just that I wasn't impressed by my experiences of my sessions with her, I probably wouldn't post about it -- I know that not everyone is the right match for every therapist, so that's not a big deal on its own. However, I felt that she behaved very unprofessionally when I told her that I didn't want to continue working with her after our first few sessions, so based on that combined with my experience of her sessions, I can't recommend her.

Please do you know an English speaker psychologist that does video calls?
I know a good local well-credentialed psychologist who speaks English. Originally from New York City, he has been here for 20 years. message me for his contact info.

Back