Looking For A Samsung Galaxy S3

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
Hi all,

I'm on the hunt for a Samsung Galaxy S3, unlocked. Used is ok as long as it is in great condition. Don't want a mini. I thought perhaps someone might be itching to upgrade to the S4.

PM me if you have info.

Thanks in advance,

GS

Hey,

i just got a brand new S3 given as a birthday gift but i already have a new iphone. Pm if your intrested.

Cheers!
S

I'm selling an iphone if you're interested.

Hey Tex! (I've always wanted to say that)

Thanks for the offer however I went cold-turkey off of Apple products 3 years ago and have never been happier. No more standing for days in line outside of the Apple store waiting for the debut of their next device. No more having to fake compassion for my pc-user friends whom I secretly pitied because of their obvious lack of IT acumen. No more having to endure the palpable jealously of Argentines on the bus when my iPhone would ring.

I'm much happier spending my days trying to get Microsoft products to actually do what they are advertised to do. The swearing, pounding the desk, hours on phone with Indian tech help (sorry, I know your name isn't Stephen), and lost time with my family is all worth it when the program finally works. It's been a long time since I've experience such satisfaction and relief.

:)

I had the same jailbreak feeling when I ditched my iPhone and went with the S3.
The thought of switching to an S4 though is tempting :)

I also had an iPhone 3G, 3GS then 4... And I'm now the happy owner of a Galaxy S3 Mini.
Cheaper, same functions, easier to deal with, easier to find parts (in Argentina), etc.

Back