Looking for a Spanish Teacher who is a native English Speaker

G

Guille Amejka

Hi all,

I am looking a Spanish Teacher who is a native English speaker that learned Spanish as an adult.

If you are one or know of one, please e-mail me with you availability.

Thanks!!!
Bill

www.MidlifeHappinesss.com

Hey, you can use LearnaLengua.com to find the tutor that you're looking for without involving an institute or middle-man. I took a quick look and saw that a few teachers list that they speak English and teach Spanish. You can use the site's messaging system to request more details from the tutors individually. I hope this helps!

Not at all.

I am looking a Spanish Teacher who is a native English speaker that learned Spanish as an adult…

… because this person was successful at doing what I want to accomplish. I want to model their methods of studying Spanish and understand how they developed their new language skills.

As a licensed practitioner of NLP, I use this concept with my clients. By model successful behaviors, my clients can achieve their goals quickly.

Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)</SPAN> is a set of principles, attitudes, and techniques for modeling excellence and change in human behavior. </SPAN>

If you know of a tutor you can recommend, please let me know.

Thanks!
Bill

www.midlifehappiness.com

Hi Bill,

I was unable to send you a private message. Could you give me an e-mail address I can reach you at?

Thanks!
Joseph

Guille Amejka said:
Not at all.[ /SIZE]

I am looking a Spanish Teacher who is a native English speaker that learned Spanish as an adult…

… because this person was successful at doing what I want to accomplish. I want to model their methods of studying Spanish and understand how they developed their new language skills.

As a licensed practitioner of NLP, I use this concept with my clients. By model successful behaviors, my clients can achieve their goals quickly.

Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)</SPAN> is a set of principles, attitudes, and techniques for modeling excellence and change in human behavior. </SPAN>

If you know of a tutor you can recommend, please let me know.

Thanks!
Bill

[/ COLOR][/ SIZE][/ FONT]
www.[/ SIZE]midlife[/ SIZE]happiness.com[/ SIZE][/ COLOR][/ URL][/ FONT][/ QUOTE]

I know a couple that have since returned to the states. There is not exactly a dearth of spanish teachers here and since most students would prefer a native teacher.....

I learned all my spanish here, in the last year and speak fairly fluently. I've given thought to teaching spanish as a part time job when I go home.

Back