looking for a studio or 1 bdrm apt

snailspace

Registered
Retired foreigner looking for Buenos Aires apartment for Jan. through March 2011, possibly longer.
1 bedroom or studio is ok, does not have to be fancy,
but MUST:
- have kitchen with stove and oven (horno convencional)
- have FULL bathtub, in sanitary condition, and sufficient hot water to provide a hot bath
- have internet
- clean building, safe area
- fairly quiet; I have lived in BsAs previously, so this means apt. not facing the street, and prefer a higher floor. I will be at home during the day so “quiet at night” is not sufficient

Air conditioning may not be important, depends on the location and the sun. Cable TV is good.
I prefer the area north of Corrientes and west of Callao, the closer to Santa Fe and the D subte the better. Would like to keep rent below US$600 per month, but see if we can keep it close.

I will be arriving in BsAs the week of December 27, and will start actively looking when I arrive (I am currently in Uruguay). I will not agree to anything before seeing the apartment, sorry, so don’t ask.
The 5 things listed under MUST are important to me, so if these things are lacking it will be a waste of time for both of us to contact me.
I know there are many rental agents in BsAs, and have been looking at their websites, but I’m posting here also.

Back