Looking For A Study Abroad Coordinator In Ba Downtown

scott1981

Registered
Study Abroad University Coordinator - (Please send PM for further info)

We are a fast-growing international education organization, based in Buenos Aires, Argentina that offers study abroad programs for individuals and universities from all over the world. We currently have an opening to join our team as a Study Abroad Group Coordinator, a part-time position based out of our Buenos Aires office. Please only contact us if you are currently living in Buenos Aires as interviews will be conducted exclusively here in the city.

As we are a company that is continuously expanding, we are constantly on the lookout for highly motivated, pro-active, experienced people to add to our ever growing team. We are looking for someone who is a quick learner and multitasker, and has experience working in tourism, customer service and/or international education with a strong work ethic and the ability to manage the workload independently.

Responsibilities

* Organize and oversee specific group study abroad programs in Buenos Aires (faculty-led programs, MBA study tours, etc.)
* Generate and follow actions plans and budgets for each program.
* Arrange and execute arrival and orientation (information sessions, student arrival process, hotel accommodations, welcome activities and dinners, welcome materials, etc)
* Collaborate with support staff to arrange other services like academic classes and student housing.
* Plan, coordinate, and participate in group activities and trips.
* Supervise assistant coordinators, if necessary.
* Administer group feedback evaluations and assemble reports with the findings.
* Assist other departments of the organization when necessary.

Qualifications

* Languages: Native English speaker, Spanish (high intermediate/advanced level as we are a Spanish-speaking office), and knowledge of other languages is a plus
* Education: University degree
* Experience working or studying abroad is a plus
* Good knowledge of and a familiarity with Buenos Aires
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong time-management and organizational skills
* Ability to handle high-stress situations and multiple tasks in a limited period of time
* Experience speaking in front of or leading a large group is a plus

Hi Scott,

Is the position still available? I am very interested but I cannot contact through this network.
I have experience in tourism, speak English, French and Spanish.

Please let me know if you are still looking and where I can contact you to give you more details.

Many thanks,

Cheers!

Celine

Hi Scott,

Is the position still available? I am very interested but I cannot contact through this network.
I have experience in tourism, speak English, French and Spanish.

Please let me know if you are still looking and where I can contact you to give you more details.

Many thanks,

Cheers!

Celine
You can send a private message to him.

Hi Scott is the position still available, I can not find how to send you a private message. I am new to the board! I am in Buenos Aires and have experience working in this exact field for almost 2 years

Is this position still available? I have participated in various study abroad programs, worked in a study abroad office for the University of California, Davis, and have organized and led my own study abroad programs to Spain and Argentina. I would be very interested in this position!

Back