Looking for a tecnico who works with heating and hot water system

mariposa

Registered
Preferably some one in Palermo or somewhere nearby.

My house has a central heating system (central system but individual radiators) which is connected to the hot water heating system. There seems to be a problem so that whenever the central heat switch is turned off the hot water system breaks down. We had one tecnico who "fixed" the system by insisting that the heat switch must always stay on and at least one radiator must always stay open for the hot water to work.

This is obviously not a solution to the problem. Anybody know a good tecnico who can help??

Thanks in advance!

There's a good place on Av. Triunvirato 3857 between Av. Los Incas & Giribone (in Villa Urquiza) that has been there for 30+ years. I had my business on the same block until last year, and it's a tiny shop but the guys are experts and there was a line waiting to get in almost daily. The guy who owns the place is Angel and his son Ivan is one of the techs. Angel is a bit arrogant but his son Ivan is awesome and expert in everything to do with heat and hot water. It's called Servi-Hogar Av. Triunvirato 3857. Tel. 4522-2483

There's a good place on Av. Triunvirato 3857 between Av. Los Incas & Giribone (in Villa Urquiza) that has been there for 30+ years. I had my business on the same block until last year, and it's a tiny shop but the guys are experts and there was a line waiting to get in almost daily. The guy who owns the place is Angel and his son Ivan is one of the techs. Angel is a bit arrogant but his son Ivan is awesome and expert in everything to do with heat and hot water. It's called Servi-Hogar Av. Triunvirato 3857. Tel. 4522-2483

thanks so much, i will certainly try them!

Back