Looking for an affordable apartment in BA April to August

gusmanjl

Registered
Hey,

I will be moving to BA at the beginning of April to do a volunteering program for children with HIV. I am needing a much more affordable place to live than I have been seeing on these threads, about 300 USD would be ideal. I know that it takes work to find places at that price, so if anyone has any leads or knows of anyone who could help me out, that would be great. Obviously I am coming to volunteer and will be living on a budget, so any suggestions and help would be nice. Thanks.

Looking forward to getting to know BA,

Johanna

gusmanjl said:
Hey,

I will be moving to BA at the beginning of April to do a volunteering program for children with HIV. I am needing a much more affordable place to live than I have been seeing on these threads, about 300 USD would be ideal. I know that it takes work to find places at that price, so if anyone has any leads or knows of anyone who could help me out, that would be great. Obviously I am coming to volunteer and will be living on a budget, so any suggestions and help would be nice. Thanks.

Looking forward to getting to know BA,

Johanna

Where, specifically, will you be working as a volunteer? As a general principle, the further out from the centre you go, the cheaper the rent and there's no point paying the earth for accommodation in - for example - expensive Recoletta if you are going to be working in Quilmes, Ezeiza or beyond. Buenos Aires is huge. It's a centre, a city, a suburb and a province so knowing exactly where you will be is pretty important to decisions about where to live. Does your volunteer organisation offer any advice about accommodation?

Back