Looking For Cheap But Reliable Remi Service To Rosario.

Ceviche

Registered
Guys,

Any one can suggest me a reliable ( but cheap) remi service from Capital Federal to Rosario?

How much is a good price to pay for it in Argentine Pesos!

Are their any discounts for the return trip.

Don´t know about remises, but a friend of mine took a combi to Venado Tuerto in Santa Fe, so I guess there must be similar services for Rosario. Hope it helps.

http://www.plataforma10.com/?gclid=COOfwoX4uLQCFQixnQod93wAag

Take the Bus.

Too many Rosario to choose from.

I am looking for the main Rosario, 3-4 hours away from CF.

I think you're going to have some challenges finding a remise to drive 4+ hours to Rosario and I wouldn't begin to guess the cost. Take the bus or rent a car and drive yourself (it's an easy drive).

That will be Rosario, Santa Fe.
I can't imagine what you will be quoted for a remise, especially a return journey (which I guess would involve the driver either charging you for his stay in Rosario or to go back and forth from capital).
There are loads of buses from Capital (the retiro stop) and its only about 150 pesos

wow, everyone sounds so skeptical about it. If it matters, I don't pay for the remi. The client who needs my advise, pays for it.

I'm just guessing, but it might be cheaper to take a short flight.

I think the point is that no remise is going to want to drive that far. Seriously, the bus is nice, easy and lots of options. Go executive cama or full cama.

Or have the client meet you in BA.

Back