Looking for domestic help to go to UK- 24 months

Chilechicken

Registered
Young English couple with new born, going back to UK end March 2010, looking for Spanish speaking domestic helper who wants to go to UK- min 24 months.

Location is 1 hour from London by train, in a lovely town near Henley, Windsor, Oxford.
We are looking for a female, 24-50 años, with basic English. Have to be independent, warm, positive and calm. Flexible to do things our way with regards to childcare.

Min 2 years experience babycare or with qualifications to look after babies. A good cook. References essential.

Send CV, photo to email. Face to face interview will be in Capital Fed, with a trial period of work in Recoleta before travelling. We will be signing a contract of employment for "domestic help".

Gracias

I realise that it is only 2008 since you upped sticks and left the UK to set up a business in Argentina but a great deal has since changed in dear old Blighty and you can no longer bring back anyone you like to work for you. http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/ will tell you everything you need to know about how to apply, the new points system, employment conditions etc, etc. HTH.

Not only that, but it seem rather risky for both you and the person you are bringing with you, to uproot someone you barely know & barely knows you, bring them to another country and expect that it will work out, especially to work with your babies.

I know it's none of my business, but just make sure you think about it.

Back