Looking For Dutch Native For Internet Job

Carlota

Registered
Hello,

We are looking for a Dutch native for internet work (mostly social media: blogging, responding to FB comments, etc.). Also has to be able to translate from English to Dutch for jobs on a freelance basis.

If you are interested, please pm me.

Saludos!

hello,
i'm a 29 year old dutch freelance writer / musician. I just moved to Buenos Aires from the Netherlands to make a living here so I'm very interested in your vacancy. I couldn't send you a personal messenge via this site because for some reason i'm not allowed to write pm (yet?) Anyways, if you are interested please send me an email at o.g.wyers [at] gmail.com
Best regards, oscar

Hi Coleta,

My name is Sarah and only a week ago I reached Buenos Aires to live and work here for -hopefully- some years. I am originally from the Netherlands, so I speak and write both dutch and english fluently. I am very interested in the job you are offering, if you contact me I can send you some further information about myself.

kind regards,

Sarah Bijlsma

Hi Carlota,

I somehow are not allowed to pm you, hence this msg. I am Dutch native living in BA and interested to do freelance internet/translation work.

saludos
Mark

Back