Looking for English Speakers with Resident VISA

JHB1216

Registered
I am a US citizen with a resident VISA that is working for an Argentine company that is called Globant.

They are currently looking for 2 receptionist to add to their existing team of receptionists. I am not sure of the salary but the benefits are pretty good with OSDE medical insurance, relaxed work environment, free fruit twice a week, free facturas on Friday. Of course you will have to be legal to work in Argentina and be fluent in English.

Contact if you are interested and I will pass on the contact information.

Best Wishes

John

Haha, free fruit twice a week? Now that is a GREAT benefit. ;) (You might get some responses if you post information regarding the salary.)

Do you get to pick the fruit? I personally like to squeeze my fruit before I decide to eat it.

Hi John,

Can you send me the contact person that I should submit my CV to? Thank you.

Best regards,

Natalie

John,

Would you please send me the contact information? I've been looking for an English-speaking job, and medical insurance is an added plus. I have some experience...

Thanks,

Virginia

MizzMarr said:
Haha, free fruit twice a week? Now that is a GREAT benefit. ;) (You might get some responses if you post information regarding the salary.)

Sorry, but she did not share the salary range but typically receptionists do not make a lot from what I understand. But for some it is a way to supplement them while they are attending classes.

JHB1216 said:
Sorry, but she did not share the salary range but typically receptionists do not make a lot from what I understand. But for some it is a way to supplement them while they are attending classes.

I know. And I'm not knocking the opportunity for somebody, I just had to laugh at free fruit and facturas being listed as part of a benefits package. ;)

MizzMarr said:
I know. And I'm not knocking the opportunity for somebody, I just had to laugh at free fruit and facturas being listed as part of a benefits package. ;)

And you should see the people run for the fruit and facturas when they arrive in the mornings. That is why they need to have the good health benefits, people get hurt.

I forgot to mention that they have a wide screen TV, WII, Playstation, foosball table, free coffee, 15 minute chair massages for 5 pesos.

Best place I have worked in 30 years because of the people. :)

Back