Looking for Expat Community in Mar Del Plata

Larry Diede

Registered
Hello, my name is Larry Diede. I live in Belmopan, Belize and Boise, Idaho.

I am going to be spending some time rotating into and out of, Mar Del Plata in the future.

I am interested in locating and connecting with the expat community there. Is there a cafe or bar where they gather?

Are any English speaking readers of this message from MDP?

Does anyone know of any English speakers in Mar Del Plata you could put me in contact with.

I am also searching for a English speaking lawyer and agent in MDP.

My Spanish skills are pretty much non-existant at this time

Best regards,

Larry

There is an English lady there living with her young family and she has worked hard to bring together an expat community.
I'll pm you :)

Hi Larry!
There's a pilot recruiting agency in Mar del Plata so I assume the staff gotta speak English.

Out of all the beautiful places in Belize you chose to live inland? Can you provide some firt ahnd info on living in Belize? I'll be glad to buy you a drink if you pass through B.A. or Uruguay

Hi! I m originally from Mar del Plata, I ve been travelling around for the last 5 years but I m going back in two months. Contact me if there is anything I can do to help.
Besides I would really like to get in touch with the expat comunity.. I ve been an expat for a long time and not considering myself one any more doesn't seem right.

Hello Larry or others on this post......I know this is an old post....are you still sometimes in MDP?? I am moving to mar del plata... I would like to chat or have a beer sometime with anyone who knows the city or wants to speak some english -----anyone on this forum living in Mar Del Plata???

Back