looking for expats living in BA to interview for documentary

velliot

Registered
Good morning. My name is Valeria Elliott and I will be in Buenos Aires the week of August 8th to do some research and conduct interviews for a short educational film. I am working on a documentary about Americans living, working or volunteering abroad who have found new ways of enjoying life through their interactions with other cultures. The ideal person to interview would be an out of the box thinker who has learned something interesting about themselves or others while being removed from mainstream American culture. This documentary will be viewed at universities in the US to inspire college students to become fluent in Spanish and other foreign languages and seek out opportunities to experience living abroad. If you are interested in being interviewed or know someone you can recommend, please send me an email at [email protected]. I will be happy to schedule a phone conference to go over this project in more detail or answer any questions you may have via email.
Thanks for your help,
Valeria Elliott

hi valeria ,dont blow the wistle on the joys of buenos aires ,befor you know it youll have every american college kid poncing around,itll be like just being in america,wells its already like that now...theyll jack up the prices too...leave it alone.

dk2 said:
hi valeria ,dont blow the wistle on the joys of buenos aires ,befor you know it youll have every american college kid poncing around,itll be like just being in america,wells its already like that now...theyll jack up the prices too...leave it alone.

Lots of people are already pouncing. But we are still special, just by living abroad.

Does it need to be an US-American or do you like to get in contact with people who speak at least one other language beside their mother tongue and moved already to 2 different countries (and needed to become fluent in English and now Spanish)?

Valeria, I tried sending an email to the address you gave, but it bounced back. I'd probably be a good candidate for your interview if you still need people, just PM me.

Hi, I toured 36 months around latin america with a theatre company doing six different shows in english mostly for schools..I still blame my bad spanish on that..
good waves, Raymond

Back