Looking for friends who speak English!!

gallemore

Registered
Hey everybody. I have been in BA for a grand total of 3 days now...well, 3 1/2...Anyway, I'm 25, female, from the states...(Florida)...and I don't know a single soul here so far. I'm here to try to do the English teacher gig...starting my course this Monday. Anyway, if anybody else out there is looking for friends, find me on FB and we can chat or something. I promise I'm not creepy, just bored. LoL. You can find me on Facebook with my email address: [email protected]. Hope to hear from some of you! :eek:

Hi, I'm in the same boat kinda! Here 2 weeks today and i have met a few folks but they are all about submersing themselves in Argentine Espanol, and i'm just here to have fun and see the city without turning an ankle, getting mugged, cutting my head open on the Subtle, or stepping in Dog dung...

Pm me if you like!

Hey there! Count me in if ya'll get together....
My husband and I are looking for people that speak English so that we can socialize a little.
I speak Spanish, but he is not all there yet so we do get bored and by the time I translate things they are not meaningful anymore!!!
Hope to hear from ya!

Set up a happy hour someplace.. and we can drink and talk and talk and talk..... cheers...

Back