Looking For German And Austrian Expats For Tv Show

Montauk_Project

Registered
We are putting togther a show for German TV about German and Austrian Expats or immigrants who live in Buenos Aires. Right now we are just in the investigation stage so am just looking to see if anyone is interested. Anyone who has an intersting story--that they came for love, to open a business, to do something artistic--could work for this show.

This is NOT a reality show but rather a look at how Germans are adapting to life in Buenos Aires and all the cool things they are doing. If the show is approved, it would be a one day shoot with the expat, maybe just half day.

Must live in Buenos Aires city or province (if this works out well we could do ones in the future about Misiones and Bariloche).

Feel free to message me privately or email me at [email protected]

We have worked with many US/UK/European TV shows before, including "Gene Simmons Family Jewels" and ones for Nat Geo, Discovery, History, HGTV, 9 Networks. You can see more about us here www.santelmoproductions.com

Thanks!

Maybe contact the Goethe-Institut as well since they have social and cultural events for the German and German speaking community.

Thanks Richard, we are contacting the local German institutions but I wanted to give this list a try as well. There are tons of German schools, clubs, institututes (including the prestigious Max Planck science institute) in Argentina. An estimated 50,000 German passport holders live here, and 20 times that amount who have ties to the German language (this is according to the German Embassy).

Back