Looking For Good Cooking Items And Bagels:)

sgibson123

Registered
I am looking for good quality items to stock my kitchen with.. pots, pans.. knives?? can anyone recommend a place they go with decent selection and prices??

also.. being originally from NY means I love bagels... any suggestions??

Yesterday, i found bagels in china town. And they are very good! Haven't had a good bagel in a looong time.

If you are from New York City, as I am you will like the Big Apple Restaurant...the owner is a native New Yorker, they have Bagels, Lox, and other good stuff. Ask for Jack.....
http://www.bigapplebuenosaires.com/

Go to the kitchen bazar in the mercado central. Professional quality, plenty of choice, low prices.

If you are from New York City, as I am you will like the Big Apple Restaurant...the owner is a native New Yorker, they have Bagels, Lox, and other good stuff. Ask for Jack.....
http://www.bigapplebuenosaires.com/

David. Is it by the theatre de colon??

I'm making it a priority to go there. Yummo

Kitchen and Restaurant supplies-
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]JuJuy, right around the autopista from San Juan to Juan de Garay[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]this is the neighborhood where the restaurant supply stores are located- there are 5 or 10 of them, at least. They have reasonably priced, durable stuff for professional kitchens, not fancy expensive imported brands.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]also, Doña Clara, Av.Corrientes 2561 is highly recommended for baking and cooking supplies- they have all kinds of fancy baking stuff, not so much ordinary pots and pans.[/background]

Without a doubt the BEST bagels in Buenos Aires are sold at Sugar and Spice at Guatemala 5419, near Juan B Justo in Palermo Hollywood.
This American owned company sells their cookies and related items in local supermarkets. I believe that they sell their bagels at the U.S. Embassy employee's cafe. Since their supply of bagels is limited it's best that you call them and ask what they have available. 4777-5423.

Try Regalos Alvear, Talcahuano 963 near Santa Fe Av. 4816-9220
I bought all my cooking stuff there
Also arenales 2000 4813-2296

Back