Looking for investors

PuntoNorte

Registered
Hello all!

My name is Patrick and a few business partners and I are looking for an investor to help us get the capital we need to start a business.

We're not talking tens of thousands of dollars, the investment we are looking for is not very large.

I won't go into any details here, but if anyone is interested, send me a PM and I will send you all the details.

me, too!! i could use some investors! i was thinking of making cheese that tastes like cheese! anybody want to give me some money?

Come on guys - so cliched the biz ideas. Importing Brazilian beef is surely a better bet the way the Argentine farming industry is heading...

ok Pat send me a private mail cause i m a bit tonto and not sure how pm people...suerte

blackburn said:
ok Pat send me a private mail cause i m a bit tonto and not sure how pm people...suerte
Just log in and click on the members name. A drop down menu will appear and you will see the option to send a private message. Click on it and PM away...

StevieB...thanks for the advice,computers scare me....this one especially as sometimes it types what is wants.....out of interest do they have "drop em down menus" in English in BA brothels.....just a thought...hehe..suerte

Lee said:
Me too! I am looking to start up a peanut butter factory!

There seems to be high demand...don't see how it could fail...well sorry if I gave away your idea.

There is already fantastic peanut butter here. It can be found in any super market in Barrio Chino. And unlike American peanut butter, it consists of only peanuts and tastes amazing.

Back